Our first and foremost objective is a Quality product and our Client’s satisfaction. Our production is backed by our strong Quality Assurance Department which checks the consistency in quality by their Q-check on raw material, work in progress and Finished goods in the below manner:
Pre Production Activities
- Our Process department analysts issue a file to Quality and Production.
- Changes in design / construction suggested to the buyer for improved quality/productivity.
- Fabric inspection is inspected by professionally trained manpower.
- Lab for testing various fabric parameters like shrinkage, spirality, wet and dry rub colour, fastness to washing etc.
- Fabric is relaxed to control shrinkage.
- In a majority of cases, a panel wash is done to arrest shrinkage and spirality.
- Online inspection to address issues related to laying, spreading & cutting.
- Lot wise GSM / Shade continuity cards maintained in cutting section.
- Stress on process standardization to enhance quality.
- Approve sample must be displayed in product floor & finishing area.
- Verify the trims quality & their placement.
- Verify the embellishments detail & placements.
- Verify the methodology of correct production.
- 100% check done before receipt from various operation.
- Check the measurements at each stage.
- Verify the packing & trims.
Since packing plays a critical role, any type of packing can be done via client's preferred specifications with following manner:
- Verify the packing list with PO sheet.
- Check the carton quality & carton measurement.
- Check the inner board, marking details & barcode stickers.
- Scan & verify the barcode of both outer & on polybag.
- Count & verify the packed quantity with packing list / PO sheet.
- Mini 20% of garments should be layed & verify for spec consistency.
- Complete the inspection of selected quality.
- Keep the defect units separately & segregate according to its degree.
- Ensure that the opened garments are packed according to the packing list.